Polygonflow is looking for a Environment Artist that can help us build breathtaking Tech demos. In this role, you'll be closely working with Technical Artists and Programmers deconstruct your creative process, create demo scenes that showcase a mastery of Hard-Surface and Natural environment, and test various tools while they're in development.
What You'll do
- Create stunning realtime environments in Unreal Engine
- Thoroughly document your creative process
- Modeling, sculpt and texture objects
- Design environments from the ground
- Come up with breathtaking assets/dioramas/environments that showcase specific tools at their fullest
Skills & Requirements
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience working as an Environment Artist
- Your texture work shows mastery of PBR
- Hard-Surface modeling holds no secrets for you
- You have a strong understanding of form, lighting and grading
- You're comfortable with using tools while they're in early development
- You have experience working with the Substance Ecosystem
- Your portfolio/demo reel showcases the points mentioned above
- You have experience creating your own tools in MEL/Python
- You have experience working with the Megascans Ecosystem
- Your portfolio showcases stylized environments
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
If this sounds like a dream job to you, please apply right here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1898389933
This position is available as an on-site or remote opportunity.
Applications without portfolios/demo reels/Github Repositories will be ignored.
About the Company
Our mission at Polygonflow is to create next-generation tools that give you access to the best artistic workflows straight within your 3D software or game engine.
Thanks to our proprietary software GraphN, we're aiming to revolutionize plugins creation by giving you the most user-friendly node-based interface out there. If you're just looking for plugins to accelerate your production processes, we've also got you covered with a vast library of best in class tools that work in all major 3D softwares.
Learn more: https://medium.com/polygonflow