Cinematics Designer Contract - Forza Team
Playground Games is looking for a Contract Cinematic Designer to join our talented Forza Horizon team here in Leamington Spa. You will develop and champion the cinematic creative vision whilst driving quality and upholding the project vision.
As a Cinematic Designer you’ll work with the Lead Cinematic Designer to create cinematics in collaboration with other disciplines
As an important member of the team, you’ll be responsible for consistently creating high quality cinematics, meeting deadlines and identifying risks or opportunities for improvement.
You must be highly motivated, flexible and detail conscious.
Skills & Requirements
- An understanding of modern and classical cinematic fundamentals with an application towards establishing mood, tone, and emotion.
- An understanding of cinematic storytelling, composition and pacing.
- Understanding and keep up to date with modern trends within the entertainment industry.
- A strong showreel showing recent work.
- A genuine passion for video games.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Playground Games is an Xbox Game Studio and one of the highest rated video game developers in the world, with two AAA studios based in Leamington Spa.
Famed for the critically-acclaimed Forza Horizon franchise, our latest release, Forza Horizon 4, is the highest rated Xbox exclusive this generation with a 92 metacritic. In both 2017 and 2018 the studio has awarded Best Place to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz.
Our newly-established second studio is committed to bringing together some of the most experienced and talented developers from around the world to develop an unannounced open-world action RPG.