- Work with Art Directors, producers, and Project Managers regarding the status of current tasks; obtains Art Directors’ guidance and approval as required to advance tasks, project initiatives, and milestones
- Ability to manage 3-5 artists while estimating the time required on modeling tasks.
- Work with management to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines set by the production.
- Create realistic 3D models and textures including architecture, organic objects and props in accordance with the artistic direction, production deadlines and technical specifications.
- Sculpt/model UV & texture and integrate both high & low polygon meshes in a PBR pipeline.
- Verify the quality of models created by art team, and make improvements where necessary to fit technical constraints and artistic direction
- Help determine the best tools and techniques for hitting specific visual targets.
- Take projects from concept to delivery.
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive Salary in the industry
- Strong health benefits
- Allowances for perks such as wellness/fitness and purchase of tech gadgets
- Beautiful office in Equatorial Plaza (KLCC)
- Work with the latest technology in Unreal Engine and AR/VR industry
- Smaller team with each member being part of our family
Skills & Requirements
- 6+ years’ experience modeling game environment art and generating textures in an industry setting
- Expert knowledge of industry standard software applications such as Maya/Max, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance, etc.
- Strong high & low resolution modeling and texturing skills.
- Familiarity with game development cycle.
- Good understanding of architecture.
- Creative problem-solving for both technical and design challenges.
- Highly adaptable to a range of visual styles, project workflows, and tasks within a project.
- Excellent knowledge of real-time modeling techniques (shaders, PBR, normal, displacement etc.)
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role, please send a CV and portfolio to: email@example.com
For more information about PolyPixel Studios, please visit www.polypixel3d.com
About the Company
At PolyPixel, we’re constantly raising the bar of excellence in video games, augmented reality, and virtual reality. We strive to build and grow our team that fosters variety in backgrounds, perspectives, experiences and skills. Our team members are the key components to our success and there is a genuine sense of support, collaboration and respect toward each other. This is a great opportunity to work on many roles at a North American company expanding into the Asia market.