Ten Square Games is the leading producer of mobile and social games in Poland. Our hits - Let’s Fish and Fishing Clash - with millions of players worldwide are beating records of popularity in the App Store and Google Play. The newest products are gaining more and more players and we still have a lot of exciting ideas in store for our players!
The company keeps developing, we're currently looking for an Illustrator who'd join our marketing team. If you're versatile and want to create different graphic elements for game marketing - APPLY!
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Create touched up illustrations for marketing materials of our games;
- Cooperate with other graphic designers and animators from the team.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to create fast sketches and high quality illustrations;
- Fast visualization of described creations;
- Knowledge of rules of composition, perspective, anatomy, and color theory;
- Ability to adjust to different styles (from realistic to cartoon);
- Work with a graphic tablet and knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Interest in games, especially mobile games;
- Knowledge of trends and standards of marketing materials in the industry;
- Experience in preparing PSD files for animation purposes;
- Work with existing assets (renders, photos, game assets).
- A job in our office in Wrocław, to where you can easily get from any part of the city;
- Flexible working hours;
- Work with people passionate about games!;
- Fair salary;
- Conferences and game industry events;
- Company trips and gatherings (Off-road / Regattas / Field games etc.);
- Private medical care and Multisport card;
- Fresh fruit in the office and pizza days!
Remember to attach your portfolio to the application (only applications with a portfolio will be taken into account).
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
Ten Square Games is one of the biggest mobile games development company in Poland, with years of experience providing entertainment for millions of players worldwide. We excel at free-to-play games that simulate the most popular outdoor hobbies. The studio is currently working on several mobile projects that you can check in our portfolio.
Ten Square Games was founded in 2011 in Wrocław, Poland, with a mission of experimenting with unique 3D game ideas targeted at social web. What started out as a 3-person project in a 10-square-metre apartment, quickly developed into a company with nearly 230 people on board that serve 21 million active players.
Currently, at TSG we’re expanding more and more into the mobile market while still developing our greatest browser games. We focus on 3D simulation hobby games for people who seek outdoor experiences on their mobile devices, like fishing or hunting games. Our games are available on all major social platforms, a network of partner sites, as well as on Google Play, App Store and Microsoft Store.
As a fast-growing team of game development enthusiasts we create a challenging work environment open to anybody truly passionate about social entertainment.