Client the developer of video games, is looking for a Contract Software Engineer to join our team working on the next big experience. As an engineer, you'll work closely with game designers to create AAA gameplay experiences.
- Collaborate closely with designers and content creators to deliver gameplay experiences
- Design and implement new gameplay systems, from prototype to completion
- Extend and improve existing gameplay systems
- Team up with other developers across the studio to deliver amazing results
- Participate in technical systems design and planning
- Solve issues that stand in the way of great player experiences
- Work with team leads and producers to estimate, track, and scope work across all phases of the project
Skills & Requirements
- Professional software engineering experience in C++
- Professional experience shipping products with a multidisciplinary team
- Professional experience working closely with creative team members to deliver features
- Strong communication skills, with both technical and non-technical team members
- Software engineering experience, including software design, analysis, and debugging
- Experience working with a multithreaded game engine
- Familiarity using Lua as an embedded scripting language
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at firstname.lastname@example.org and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.