World Builders Artist 3
Candidates will be experienced in working closely with design to build fun worlds while balancing visual impact and storytelling. Candidates should have a strong understanding of the construction process for modern, large scale game environments that accounts for gameplay requirements. The ideal candidate must be highly effective and positive in ambiguous situations, able to self-motivate to high performance, manage your time effectively and react quickly to changing requirements.
Skills & Requirements
Required Qualifications and Skills?
- 7+ years of professional experience working with game environments
- Shipped multiple titles on multiple platforms
- Excellent World Building and scene composition skills
- Experience with large scale environment construction
- Experience with FPS games
- Owned and shipped multiple levels and maps
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required.
- Artist must have knowledge of modern game asset development process.
- Artist should have strong time management and communication skills.
- The ability to quickly grasp new technical concepts required.
- Game Editor centric workflow experience a plus.
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at firstname.lastname@example.org and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.