Looking for a dynamic and organized Producer with a passion for game development, and ideally in Cinematics. The Producer is responsible for managing one or more teams and working directly with their Lead Producer to drive features to completion. You will partner directly with the discipline Leads of each of these groups to ensure they deliver on time and at a high quality. A key component of this role is to manage the critical dependencies between the groups and solve issues. As part of the Production team, you will be expected to help create and foster a collaborative, healthy, and high performing work environment. The Producer will create production roadmaps based on backlogs and partner with product owners to establish sprint and milestone goals. He/she will execute against this plan by working with the leadership team to prioritize deliverables, manage risks, react quickly to challenges, report weekly status, and evaluate their group against deliverable completion and quality success criteria.
Skills & Requirements
Cinematics in games is positive but not required.
Narrative would be great as well.
Must have shipped at least one AAA game in a production role.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Minimum 5 year’s production experience on console products.
- Production experience with a variety of project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall etc.).
- Has shipped a minimum of 2 games products (minimum 1 console).
- Experience shipping AAA quality games.
- Has experience managing development projects from concept all the way through to ship.
- Has experience managing multiple cross functional teams.
- Passion for video games and knowledge of current market
- Milestone planning, execution, and evaluation.
- Communicate goals to the team and motivate them to execute on time and at a high quality level.
- Proactive risk management and mitigation.
- Create, update, and present status and information to the Studio Leadership team.
- Identify task-related processes to improve efficiency.
- Management of both internal and outsourced content.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Email Megan at email@example.com
Subject Line: Gaming Producer Application
About the Company
TEKsystems Digital offers the best of both worlds—the flexibility and expertise of a boutique recruiting firm, backed by the powerful recruiting engine and network of TEKsystems, the largest technology recruiting firm in North America. TEKsystems Digital offers a specialized focus on digital, animation, creative and interactive skill sets.