Join the team who created the world of "A Plague Tale: Innocence" - Help us crafting a new exciting game not yet announced!
- Modeling next-gen objects from photos and designs
- Create and apply the adequate textures
- Working in respect of technical and timing constraints (tasks management)
Skills & Requirements
- 3D Graphic/Design qualification
- Minimum of 3 year experience in modeling in video games industry - number of games released will be of utmost importance
- Softwares: 3DSMAX, Zbrush, Photoshop…
- Good skills in modeling and texturing for next-gen : normal map, specular map
- Artistic outlook / Creativity / Eye for details
- Rigorous approach/ Methodical
- Teamwork / Open minded
How to Apply
Please email your Resume + Cover letter + Portfolio
About the Company
IT'S ALL ABOUT FUN, TALENT and COMMITMENT
Since 2002, as a group of video game enthusiasts, we've created successful games adapted from famous brands, RnD on next generation equipment based games, and critically acclaimed original IP's. Our latest project is called "A Plague Tale: Innocence", still in development.
Coding on several platforms, emphasis on team work, and excellent internal communication, we created superior development crew. We gained the trust of the most reknown companies in the worldwide Entertainment industry:
- High-standard licensors (Disney, Pixar, Universal, Fox, Hasbro),
- Leading publishers (Ubisoft, Codemasters, Focus Home Interactive),
- Cutting-edge first parties (Microsoft)...
We are working on many thrilling new projects.
Join the first French independent developer for console & PC!