Technical Audio Designer
This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Our client's audio team is currently looking for a technical audio designer to help build and improve their technical audio systems. Your input and creativity will help shape the cutting edge audio systems that enable their team to deliver a world class audio experience. You will work closely with our sound designers and programmers to implement audio into the game, create new audio systems and refine our existing technology. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, who can contribute new ideas and collaborate on a diverse team.
- Work directly with Senior Audio Implementer to implement, test, and iterate on new audio features and technology
- Work with a team of sound designers and programmers to implement features that serve the needs of the sound designers
- Help deliver a quality audio experience by providing technical expertise and input
- Help support the audio team with technical needs and audio implementation requests
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in game audio
- Experience with Wwise
- Game engine experience (Unreal, Unity, proprietary engine, etc.)
- Self-motivated, quick learner, able to investigate issues and find answers independently
- Collaborative team player who values contributing to others success
- Experience with technical audio implementation and optimization
- Experience with scripting languages such as LUA, XML, or visual scripting tools
- Experience improving game engine tools, workflows, and systems
- Experience working on a first person shooter game
- Experience shipping a AAA game title
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!