AxisVFX are looking for highly creative Environment Artists with an eye for creating beautiful convincing scenes and images, to join our Bristol 3D team. If you're an Environment Artists with a minimum of 3 years experience looking for the next exciting project then get in touch.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong modelling, texturing, layout, lighting and DMP skills
- Flair for composition and firm grasp on photography and colour
- Knowledgeable compositor with strong attention to detail
- Projection and 2.5D technique experience
- Demonstrable output of photoreal environments
- Keen observational awareness of natural and architectural scenarios
- Reality capture usage (HDR, ref imagery, photoscan, LIDAR, etc)
- Experience working in VFX pipeline
- Team player, collaborating to ensure best possible output
- Experience with procedural tools advantageous
- Understanding of rendering volumes for atmosphere/clouds is desirable
- Concepting abilities also beneficial
How to Apply
Please apply direct to our website: http://www.axis-vfx.com/all-jobs/environment-artists/
About the Company
axisVFX is a nimble creative studio, built for storytelling via high-end VFX.
Located in the vibrant media hubs of Bristol and London, with access to the cross studio scale of parent company Axis Studios, axisVFX offers complete versatility across film, TV, and commercials. We’re about more cool visuals – we’re craftspeople with the vision and skill to bring your ideas to life.
We take the personal, collaborative, integrated approach, working closely with our partners to provide accessible creative control over VFX. Our goal is to demystify the VFX process, acting as guides from concept to pre-vis, shooting, and post. We like to work as an extension of the live-action process, solving production challenges with clever design that maximises budget.
We are about more cool visuals – we’re craftspeople with the vision and skill to bring your ideas to life.
axisVFX: pure passion, real experience, no nonsense.