Senior Storyboard Revisionist - Dublin Studio
The Senior Storyboard Revisionist will work closely with the Episodic Director and Director of a TV Animation Series. The Candidate needs strong storytelling and drawing skills with an understanding of creating dynamic cameras, a good eye for framing shots as well as drawing strong character key poses and expressions on model.
Skills & Requirements
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Work with the Episodic Director and Director.
- You will be revising storyboards for a pre-school TV series/3D CGI production with best use of 3D space and camera.
- Respond efficiently to notes and be able to translate revisions during storyboard review and animatic process.
- Adhere to the quality and style of the show and make sure it is consistently achieved in your drawing.
- Meet all deadlines as determined by the Producer or Production Manager.
- To be able to manage/lead a team of revisionists, give guidance and delegate work out.
- To be able to communicate and work efficiently between other departments - Director, Production,Post and Edit.
- To work with the Episodic director and Production to ensure revision notes are clear and legible.
- To ensure that the revision process flows smoothly.
- To be capable of storyboarding sequences as required.
- 5 years + working as a Storyboard Revisionist for TV Animation.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to give and take direction.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a rapidly changing environment.
- Storyboard Experience preferable.
- Please include samples of your work (reels/ links with passwords, if password protected) with your application.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU.
Should the Covid19 restrictions still apply we are looking for successful candidate to start remotely first and then relocate to Dublin office on a full time bases once restrictions are removed. Must be able to work remote should the restrictions apply.
Brown Bag Films is an equal opportunities employer who take diversity and inclusion seriously. As a company we provide high quality kids content and our aim is to have diverse characters so that all our audience feel represented. We also want the same for our own workforce and Brown Bag Films is committed to looking for all kinds of talent to build a diverse workforce in which all social groups are represented.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please click HERE to apply!
About the Company
Brown Bag Films are one of Europe’s most exciting, original and successful creative-led animation studios and is part of the 9 Story Media Group, with locations in Toronto, Dublin, Manchester, New York and Bali.
Making stand out/exceptional content for kids is at the heart of everything we do, and our bar is always set to “excellent” when it comes to the quality of our work. Our studios are highly collaborative spaces, where mentoring and on the job training is built into our daily practices. Our team members benefit from competitive compensation packages, working on award-winning 2D and 3D content, a thriving work culture and maybe too much cake!
We recently celebrated Brown Bag Films Dublin's 25th Birthday!
See how we've grown.....