Team Lead 3D Visualization (f/m/d)
Imagine new horizons…
In this role, you are part of our Experience Creation unit, which is responsible for turning pure data into amazing product experiences - not resting until they meet the customer’s expectations.
In this role, you lead on of our production teams of 3D Artists and manage them on a daily basis. As Team Lead, you define and trigger the personal and professional development of your team, provide direction in ongoing projects and actively support the further optimization of our production pipeline, processes and output quality.
Your focus is leading and guiding your team, therefore, your strong communication skills are needed and your positive attitude drives your team to give their best. You have the freedom to set your team up in the best way depending on their individual strengths and weaknesses and proactively influence the whole production department.
You have dreams? You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systemes, we empower people and energize passion to change the world and create the future. Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes!
Shape your career with 3DS! #WeAre3DS #3DEXCITE
#TeamLead #3D #Leadership #Lead #LeadArtist #Senior #Visualization #Project
What will your role be?
- Motivate and drive the team, ensure balance between project workload and time to dedicate to their professional development
- Define the team development direction and their yearly targets in close collaboration with the department and company goals
- Be the first contact for Project Managers for resource booking and technical support
- Improve team efficiency thanks to pipeline optimizations, in collaboration with the Technical Directors
- Close collaboration with the other Team Leaders aiming to an effective technical knowledge and resource sharing
- Manage multiple customer projects and steer the team to deliver in time and quality
The challenges ahead
- Work inclusively, creating an environment of involvement, respect, and connection
- Take initiative and challenge the status quo to constantly develop and improve your own leadership skills
- Collaborate with teams spread around the world: Europe, India, USA and leverage their contribution
Skills & Requirements
Your key success factors
- Previous working experience as a Senior or Lead 3D Artist, experience in people management is an advantage
- Deep knowledge of 3D software packages and production workflows with a big interest in new technologies like Game Engines and VR
- Strong communication and presentation skills especially in English, to work closely with an international and multicultural team
- A problem solver by nature, who enjoys freedom and can decide independently
- Ability to challenge the way things have always been done, and inspire a different way of thinking
- Focus on the team and its well-being without losing the big picture
How to Apply
Join us and take on new challenges in your career; we are looking for exceptionally talented technical and creative professionals, who strive for innovation in cutting-edge real-time technology and 3D Visualization. Interested? Send us your application documents and your work examples under specification of your earliest starting date as well as your salary expectations to:
Dassault Systemes 3DExcite GmbH
Rosenheimer Straße 145
Germany - 81671Munich
Tel +49 89 200 275 2832
About the Company
3DEXCITE is the leading, one-stop-provider of high-end software, consulting and creative services in professional 3D visualization. The company opens up creative freedom to deliver emotional assets for digital, interactive marketing and sales experiences. From consulting, through workflow, to final visualization assets, 3DEXCITE transforms engineering data into powerful visual experiences, which we call engineered excitement, and acts as strategic partner to its customer base in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods industries. In 2014, the company was acquired by Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company and world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions. We currently employ 750 staff at 15 offices worldwide.
Have a look at some of our products in our showreel.