Lead Environment Artist
Dhruva is looking for a Lead Environment Artist to join our exciting team in Bangalore, India.
As a Lead Environment Artist, you will be responsible for creating consistent high-quality environment art, implementing new methods to improve performance and efficiency.
- Work closely with art directors and lead the teams to deliver results on environment projects via guiding the team on visual quality, process and techniques.
- Engages, motivates and develops proficiency in the team.
- Participate in the planning of project environments
- Assist with training of environment art members and assist with problem solving for new technology.
- Should be able to provide quotes, assess pipelines and production needs.
Skills & Requirements
You should have at least 3 years of relevant experience in game industry and an enormous passion for games. You must have a portfolio that demonstrates a strong artistic background. You should possess good communication skills.
- An in-depth and impressive art portfolio showcasing environments and organic props.
- Accomplished at scene building, with a focus on composition and an understanding of how this fits with game and level design.
- Expert knowledge of Level Editors. Having Unreal expertise would be a Plus.
- An overall experience of 6+ years in the gaming industry
- At least 3 years of experience in the role of an Environment Lead/Senior Environment Artist (AAA or AA games industry experience preferred)
- Graduation in art-related field is a MUST
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Knowledge of asset management best practices
How to Apply
Apply here: https://workable.com/j/38708FA2BB
About the Company
Incorporated in 1997, Dhruva Interactive is India’s oldest gaming firm, providing content creation services to the video gaming industry. Offering a full range of services across art, animation and VFX, Dhruva works with most developers and publishers in the world, helping create incredibly high-quality experiences.
We believe in crafting lasting, long term relationships with AAA game developers to provide the highest quality content - be it concepts, levels, characters, props, vehicles, in-game content integration and building full levels, spanning all genres and art styles. Known for our quality and partnership oriented approach, Dhruva is not only one of the most reputed companies in its space, but one of the most trusted, and therefore the largest in India. Our 350 man team has helped bring titles such as the Forza series, Halo 5: Guardians, Days Gone, Prey, Sea of Thieves, Spiderman PS4, Alien Isolation, Quantum Break and many other 100+ blockbuster titles, over the past 20 years.