- Creating models as briefed and/or in line with reference materials
- Understanding and following outlined naming conventions
- Presenting models for progress review to Leads, Supervisors and clients
- Ensuring consistency of UV mapping
- Communicating with other departments and production in order to ensure that the model meets relevant requirements
- Making changes or updates to models as required
- Ongoing communication with Production and Leads regarding schedules and deadlines
- Staying on schedule and meeting set deadlines while maintaining the highest levels of quality
Skills & Requirements
- A good working knowledge of Maya
- Creative, resourceful and with strong spatial awareness
- Very strong polygonal subdivision modelling skills
- Efficient with layout of UVs and awareness of texture requirements
- Able to interpret and follow reference material to create clean, highly detailed and accurate models
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to organise own workflow in a meticulous manner
- Able to work well within a team
- Creative conceptual sculpting
- Knowledge of anatomy
- Experience with Mudbox and/or zBrush
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with your CV and reel or apply directly on our website https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/framestorecom/view/P_AAAAABkAABqMhNe-PaGnDS
About the Company
Who We Are
Framestore is home to a collective of visionaries working across film, advertising and content. Our work and skillset is wide-ranging, thanks to a pool of 2400 talented artists and producers in offices across the globe.
What We Do
Known globally for our visual effects, we have a proud history creating extraordinary images and scenes for some of Hollywood’s biggest pictures, collecting every possible industry award along the way.
Our work is also seen across the advertising industry, bringing magic to the small screens that surround us every day.
Framestore has grasped the opportunities afforded by new technologies, and works with brands, studios, artists and organisations to bring immersive experiences to both new and existing audiences. Fuelled by a relentless curiosity we continue to look to the future, carving out new spaces, screens and media through which to tell stories.