3D Environment Artist
We are currently looking for a 3D Environment Artist to take part in the production of a brand-new Disney title on mobile platforms.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Working with our production team to create something magical
- Helping to set the stage by creating high-quality, stylized 3D assets and props
- Adapting and sharing your experience using innovative tools and production techniques
- Expressing your creativity in a way that's grounded in the artistic directives, design choices and technical limitations that have been set
- Inspiring those around you with your organization and attention to detail
- Taking ownership of your assignments and keeping up to date with the latest project developments
Skills & Requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least a college diploma in graphic arts or equivalent
- Experience in video games
- Mastery of 3D modeling workflows (3ds Max)
- Experience with Unity
- Mastery of the following production tools: ZBrush / 3D-Coat, Substance Designer, Marvelous Designer
- Strong understanding of lighting, shading and baking techniques
- Passion for Disney franchises
- Interest in stylized modeling approaches
- Open, curious and self-critical
- Organized, efficient and independent
- Motivated and passionate about video games
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Directly on our website!
*In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.*
About the Company
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.