You'll work with our Art Director and Content Producer to create environments and props that fit a wide variety of styles for all types of musical performers. They will range from lush forests, to futuristic cities, to audio reactive abstractions, all with the goal of setting the proper mood for fantastical and sometimes surreal concerts that go beyond what is possible in the real world.
Skills & Requirements
- A strong modeling and texturing portfolio (examples showing fully fleshed out spaces demonstrating lighting and composition skills are preferred)
- 3+ years experience
- Ability to adjust to and match art styles
- Knowledge of game production pipeline and 3d game engines
- Fluent knowledge of at least one major 3d package
- Well-versed in PBR workflow
- Understanding of asset integration and performance impacts
- Ability to adapt and cope with change as the production of the project demands
- Creative impulse of your own, with a collaborative mindset and strong communication skills
- Strong foundation in traditional art skills
- Familiarity with procedural content authoring tools
How to Apply
Send portfolio, resume, and (optional) cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
About the Company
Wave is a platform for creating and sharing virtual concerts. We collaborate with world-famous artists to craft dynamic, mind-blowing, virtual venues for interactive live performances, which we broadcast to web browsers and VR headsets around the world.
We are a VC-funded company with offices in LA and Austin, TX. We have a friendly atmosphere with a results-oriented work ethic. We are seeking like-minded, adventurous individuals to help us define the future of entertainment.