Art Lead Environment
QUANTIC DREAM is seeking a Art Lead Environment to be responsible for leading the environment art team, taking responsibility for visual quality benchmarks and provide a stunning vision on the game environments.
You will work closely with the Art Director and Production staff to ensure that art assets are delivered in a timely manner and to a high level of quality. Strong communication and management skills will be essential to balance these requirements. You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
We will be glad to welcome you onboard among us !
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of Environment team lead experience. Must have shipped at least one AAA title.
- Strong technical proficiency in understanding proprietary tools and technology.
- Proven excellent leadership skills. Able to communicate effectively verbally and visually.
- Strong understanding of lighting technics and pipeline. Able to hit established lighting technical & quality benchmarks without supervision
- Experience with outsourced content and proven ability to work with outsourcing and external development teams.
- Able to maintain a balance between visual quality and performance requirements for AAA real-time games
- Work with the Art Director to create and keep artistic style & mood consistent with defined visual style for the game
- Ability to source & highlight examples of inspirational work that pushes technical and aesthetic quality.
- Able to mentor team members and provide concise art feedback
- Positive attitude and a desire to bring new ideas to the team.
Portfolio/website demonstrating your art skills, design sensibilities, and attention to detail desirable.
French is (not) a must for this position, you will be working in an international environment.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
We will be proud to receive your application and glad to welcome you onboard among us
About the Company
Founded in Paris in 1997, QUANTIC DREAM is one of the leading independent French studios producing video games. We are renowned internationally for our innovations in a large number of domains: narration and interactive cinematography, set and character creation, and extremely realistic 3D real-time animation. We are also known as the creators of original franchises that have reached a large worldwide audience. We collaborate with major international publishers and renowned artists like Ellen Page, Willem Dafoe, Kadeem Hardison, David Bowie and Hans Zimmer. We created the blockbuster video games BEYOND: Two Souls (2013, SONY), HEAVY RAIN (2010, SONY), FAHRENHEIT (2005, ATARI) and THE NOMAD SOUL (1999, EIDOS) as well as the prize-winning shorts THE CASTING (2005), KARA (2011) and THE DARK SORCERER (2013).
Join our international team based in Paris (France) and unleash your talent for designing ambitious entertainment projects that are second to none.
Joining our team means sharing our enthusiasm for designing and developing some of the most innovative products in the industry. Our future is in the hands of brilliant, talented and highly motivated people who are driven by a common passion for inventing the trail-blazing entertainment of tomorrow.