UI / UX Designer + Unity skills (m/f)
- Invent and enhance consistent interfaces for our upcoming Mobile Games in Unity
- Weave and maintain performant design systems which allow a permanent growth of content in life game operations
- Construct wireframes and develop them into an exciting User Experience in close cooperation with our Game Designers, Front End and Art Direction
- Create layouts, icons and other UI elements and bring them to life
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Unity as an UI Artist / UX Designer
- Proven record of 1 released Mobile Game
- Intermediate level experience in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Intermediate level skills to create UI animations and effects in Unity
- Ability to apply an UI-guide to your work and to adapt to established styles
- Good communication skills / Fluent English in speech and writing
- Experiences in an agile working environment as an UI Artist / UX Designer
- Self-organized with attention to detail and able to give accurate estimates
- Passionate about games and game development
- Willing to relocate to Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter, resume / CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put in “UI / UX Designer” in your email’s subject line.
We are looking forward to receive your application as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date.
About the Company
JANEIOUS is a community funded and independently operating game studio.
The Studio was founded to put customers front and center in mobile games.
We live up to this mission in all aspects of the company: Our shareholders are mobile gamers, our fans get to participate in all stages of game development and our office doors are open to our core community.
The JANEIOUS team, composed of industry veterans and new talents, works from Ireland, the UK, Malta and Germany while our community and shareholders come from all over the world.
If the requirements above are met and you can identify with our cause, prepare yourself for a journey of epic proportions and join us now.