3D Artist - (Regular / Senior)
We are Flow Fire games from Berlin and looking for a new team member to work on
a new unannounced HDRP Unity Project (Strategy, combat, apocalyptic Setting)
and our Synthetik Franchise (Top down / FPS Shooters).
- Self agency & flexible Hours
- Above average Pay
- Great opportunity for personal development with varied subjects and we will evolve our workflows
- Nice location in the center of the Berlin near Alexanderplatz
- Working on games with focus on Game-play, Replay value and with a clear vision.
- Fast and optimized pipeline and framework within Unity for easy content creation
- Great Hardware and setup
- Your Opinion matters and valued even in other fields such as game-play
- Small Agile Team in a fully independent studio
The new team is around 10 people and growing, our first game was made by just 2, reviewed to 95% on Steam and we are now ramping up things a lot, so you would join at the best time! The new Games are HDRP Unity Projects (If you like RTS, Shooters, Weapons, Vehicles, you are at the right place)
(The Old game used a 2D engine with pre-rendered Art) www.synthetikgame.com
Skills & Requirements
- Strong 3D Modelling & Art Skills
- Able to come up with own designs to a degree and have a strong eye for aesthetics
- Should be able to execute on Environments, Props, Buildings (Weapons) (Vehicles) - These will be in focus
- Fluent in current game art workflows and baking, ideally experience in Unity
- Ideally Versed in more than one Discipline (bonus)
- Looking for either Regular / Senior or even Art Lead material
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
This is a local In-House Position. No Freelance.
Please send your Portfolio / references (Please no cloud drives) to email@example.com
If you speak German, please let us know!
We hope to hear from you! - FFG