As a Motion Designer you will collaborate creatively and artistically with the marketing department, autonomously managing your delivery times.
You will be a key player in the creative process, contributing with ideas in brainstorming sessions, defining delivery dates with the rest of the team and taking ownership of all the videos for our live and new game campaigns. Your responsibilities include:
Taking part in the creative processes to create stunning marketing campaigns (benchmark, brainstorming, storyboard and animatic.)
Creating assets for UA campaigns and fan sites, collaborating with the 2D Artist.
Managing expectations and ensuring timely delivery of all animated assets for all marketing campaigns.
Creating and aligning your own road maps with the Marketing team's.
Collaborate with the outsourcing department to provide higher volumes of creation when needed
Keep up to date with the new trends and best practices in User Acquisition.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of experience in the video games industry or advertising agencies.
- Strong and multidisciplinary art skillset (character animation, storytelling, composition, video edition and motion graphics 2D)
- Expert working with After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite (Animate and Photoshop)
- Passionate about narrative and visual communication.
- Proactive, self-driven yet a good team player with a positive attitude!
- A problem solver with a great eye for detail
- Fluent in English
You get bonus points if you also have:
- Previous experience in marketing for mobile games.
- Knowledge of best practices in digital and traditional advertising.
- Interest in data and analytics
- Experience in Unity and 3D softwares (3D Max, Maya or C4D) is a plus.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply for this role, click here.
About the Company
Socialpoint is a world-renowned game developer and publisher, specialising in mobile gaming. Our egg hatched in 2008, and ever since we’ve been connecting the world through awesome gameplay.
We know that key to our success are the brilliant minds and the talent of our team players. Our international team is formed by awesome people who are passionate about social games, creativity and pushing the bar.
We offer a fun, lively and dynamic workplace, headquartered in beautiful Barcelona, where creativity, agility and innovation are encouraged, prized and rewarded. Working with us will see you develop your skills, play drive your career and delight 2 millions daily active users around the world!
Since 2017, Social Point has been a fully owned subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.