Senior Technical Artist
Singularity 6 is a game development studio based in Los Angeles, dedicated to the idea that online games can deliver deeper, more meaningful experiences. We’re looking for an exceptional Senior Technical Artist to help define and build the key technologies and workflows that will allow us to achieve the ambitious visual and content production targets we have for our first game.
EXPECTATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Spearhead the development and maintenance of art production pipelines and processes
- Help mentor and train others on the team in your areas of expertise
- Identify, plan for, and solve technical problems across the development timeline
- Own, assess, and improve art workflow
- Help hire and on-board additional artists to the team
- Adaptable and willing to flex in a variety of ways to help the team
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in a related field or equivalent industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in a similar role
- Cutting edge knowledge of technical art trends and techniques
- Able to write clean and extensible code
- Experience setting up rigs and character pipelines
- Motivated by and a strong advocate for a collaborative work environment
- Experience working on AAA games
- Great communicator
- Experience using C++, Python, MEL or other scripting languages.
- Familiarity with the Unreal Engine
- Experience and interest creating Stylized games
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply to Senior Technical Artist with an introduction and your resume.
About the Company
With our first project, we’re exploring new styles of game design and tackling difficult technical problems to create a game that’s beautiful and intricate, delivering far more than superficial entertainment or basic wish fulfillment, an experience that becomes a meaningful part of your life. Our vision is to create a compelling virtual universe filled with rich and diverse gameplay experiences and social interactions that will keep you playing for years, evolving along with you and the rest of the community.. We want our players to feel valued as well as a true sense of belonging.
Sounds ambitious? We think so, too. If you’re interested in the challenge of building a new genre, in making rewarding interactive & community experiences filled with amazing art and world class technology to support this living world, join us on the journey.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com. We are excited to hear from you!
- Base Salary, Benefits (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k), and Equity
- Relocation assistance