Unannounced Project - Animator
Hi-Rez Studios is looking to hire an experienced Animator to work at our studio in Brighton, UK.
At Hi-Rez, you will have an opportunity to be part of an innovative environment that embraces new and different ideas. We are a passionate and enthusiastic bunch who love video games. We have incredibly talented individuals who are empowered to create, & challenged to learn. All of this means more opportunities for you to unleash your ingenuity, energy, collaboration, and dedication.
Come join the creator of the critically acclaimed SMITE, Paladins, and Realm Royale as we embark on exciting new game projects!
What our Animators do:
- Deliver high quality animations in various styles for Unreal based games.
- Create character animations using Maya/ 3DS Max from ideation to rough blocking, polish, and supplemental secondary.
- Animate characters or objects used for real time or pre-calculated sequences
- Integrate animations to the game while ensuring technical constraints are met
- Participate in the creation and realization of in-game animations or cinematic sequences
- Communication with other departments to ensure animations meet gameplay needs.
Skills & Requirements
Who we are looking for:
- 3+ years industry experience.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of animation principles and production art pipeline.
- Works collaboratively and communicate with multiple teams.
- Has a strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Is open to direction and feedback, embrace change.
- Technically minded understand and experience with the game animation pipeline.
- Unreal Engine 3 or 4 experience.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
“Free To Play.” It’s like a four-letter word to gamers – and for good reason. Who wants to get nickle-and-dimed? Who wants to play a game where the “better player” is the one with the bigger pocketbook?
At Hi-Rez Studios, we know there’s a better way. We make Free to Play games that our fans Want to Play. More important, we make Free to Play games that we want to play.
It’s a crazy idea, when you think about it. Giving away games that we spend millions of dollars developing, with the hope that people like them enough to buy costumes. But when you love your games like we do, players can feel it. And they start to love our games too.
We’re proud of the fanbases that have formed around our games. We believe that great games come from great communities – and ours are some of the best.