Senior Graphic Designer
They say that a picture speaks a thousand words, but you know better than anyone that this is a serious underestimate. With your direction, the right image can generate millions of downloads and turn a great game into a worldwide hit. Driven by the need to use great art to deliver meaningful results, in your hands every marketing campaign and every launch is a major global event!
Skills & Requirements
Check out the game plan
- Provide art direction and produce graphic material that will best represent our games and boost downloads across the app stores (App Store, Google Play Store, etc.).
- Direct marketing materials and PR support from an art perspective for new game launches and campaigns across various channels and platforms (including the App Store, Google Play Store, user acquisition, and in-app cross-promotion).
- Stay on the cutting edge of the game industry, following and setting new trends and adapting them into a compelling and effective experience for our users.
- Create content that will ensure the best possible visual solutions to attract new users and re-engage our existing user base.
- Collaborate closely with our analytics, marketing, user acquisition, and product development departments. Test creatives and analyze the results and user data in order to implement your findings and adapt art to drive CTR and installs.
- Maintain high quality visual standards in an ever-changing, fast-paced work environment with a positive attitude.
- Motivate, mentor, and support our team with clear and consistent direction.
Put your superpowers to work
- Leadership expertise targeted at providing stellar art and creative direction in order to produce compelling visual content that engages and entertains users on different channels and convinces them to download games.
- Ability to express your ideas and vision in an inspirational and exciting way to other members of the team and other departments.
- High level of creativity and originality, as well as the ability to adapt to a wide range of styles.
- First rate team player that enjoys working and sharing knowledge with others in a multilingual environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to find creative solutions while working in collaboration with team members and other departments.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent communicator with English language skills.
Share your top score
- 5 years of experience working in the mobile games industry.
- Experience in creating promotional assets for mobile games.
- Insight into and understanding of app store user behavior.
- Strong background in marketing design.
- Firm understanding of necessary tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.).
Play bonuses and perks on repeat
WHAT WE OFFER
- Employment relationship with Ekipa2 d.o.o. (a subsidiary of Outfit7) for an indefinite period of time, with a six-month probationary period.
- Diverse work in a relaxed, international environment taking on exciting daily challenges as part of a talented young team.
- The opportunity for personal and professional development.
- Participation in attractive projects.
An attractive compensation package will be constructed, consisting of base salary and participation in profit sharing scheme.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Read more and apply here
About the Company
Our story started with a talking cat that repeats everything you say in a funny voice. That adorable creation was how the global Talking Tom phenomenon was born. Nine years, 9 billion game downloads, a few times as many video views and a worldwide merchandising program later, we’ve gone way beyond talking cats.
Behind our success is a community of creators making art that gets seen by millions every day. To be a creator on such a stage is incredibly rewarding, but also a big responsibility. We honor the scope of our reach by focusing on quality over quantity and always pushing beyond our limits to deliver the best possible entertainment experience - be it in our award-winning games, web-series or in the office.
Our success is fuelled by some of the best artists in the industry. Because we know the value of good art, we invest in the professional growth of every individual who joins our ranks. We expect nothing but the best results, but always support each other on the way and keep the atmosphere light even when the work gets tough.
Check out how some of our artists feel about working at Outfit7 Group: