Cloth Specialist, WWE - TEMP
Visual Concepts is one of the world's top game development studios with a flat, entrepreneurial, and non-corporate work environment. We have a proven track record having shipped over 100 multi-SKU titles to great critical acclaim.
Our studios in Agoura Hills, CA and Novato, CA are committed to gaming and technical innovation and offer top candidates the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
We are seeking a self-motivated and experienced Cloth Specialist. We're looking for someone who's interested in taking initiative and is passionate about making high quality games. We're constantly challenging ourselves to push the boundaries and looking for someone who is up for that challenge as well!
- Responsible for Cloth and Hair simulation setup and troubleshooting for a diverse range of outfits and hairstyles
- Contribute to the evolution of the art pipeline by developing diverse technical solutions
Skills & Requirements
- 1+ years of experience in Cloth in games or film
- Strong knowledge of industry software tools and pipelines (Maya, Havok, Unreal, Motionbuilder, Photoshop, etc.)
- Experience debugging art for game engines
- Solid time and project management skills
- Accessibility and willingness to collaborate
- Bonus: Fluent in MEL and Python
How to Apply
About the Company
Visual Concepts has been a driving force in the videogame industry for more than 30 years. We have made some of the coolest and most high profile games anywhere, across almost every conceivable hardware platform, and are dedicated to putting the consumer first through great technology, innovation and passion for true excellence in gaming. At studios located throughout California, China, South Korea, and Hungary we are always looking for the best and brightest to join our team. Check out our open positions. If you see something that sparks your interest and matches with your experience, we would love to hear from you.