We are looking for an experienced animator to work on our next multi-console project which is a 3rd-person fantasy game with a unique visual style. As part of our small team, you’ll have the opportunity to really make your mark creatively on the game, producing in-game animation to bring to life both human characters and weird and wonderful creatures.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Create quick animation blockouts and refine these with feedback from designers
- Create high quality final character, creature and environmental animations
- Work with the programming team to troubleshoot and solve problems
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years of professional experience in animation, preferably in game development
- Strong keyframe character animation skills
- Quality portfolio/showreel made up of work from previously published games and/or personal work
- Experience using Maya
- Strong knowledge of traditional animation principles, and how to integrate these into gameplay
- Good understanding of gameplay feel
- Practical and pro-active problem-solving attitude
- A passion for games
How to Apply
Salary is dependent on experience.
Applicants must supply a CV and portfolio/showreel showing your best relevant work, and must be able to relocate to our studio in central Manchester, England. Sorry but we cannot sponsor visas.
Depending on the application, we can work with a contractor or on a permanent basis.
Small, friendly team in city-centre location.
Please email your CV and any supporting documentation to email@example.com.
About the Company
Formed in 2010, Clever Beans is a Manchester, UK based independent games development studio. Their first title, When Vikings Attack, for Playstation 3 and Playstation Vita, was published by Sony in 2012. Since then they have worked on a variety of (often secret) projects - most recently, the critically acclaimed remaster WipEout Omega Collection for PS4 and PS Pro.
Now Clever Beans are returning to producing their own original games, and are looking for talented individuals to join them on this journey...