2D Game Artist
This is not your everyday 2D Game Artist job. Ever watched Indie Game the Movie? Were you inspired to take part into something that gave you a real sense of freedom and ownership, but felt that the risks involved were too extreme? Here’s your one-in-a-lifetime chance to be part of it without putting your house on the line.
We’re looking for a great artist to be the co-author of our next game. It's an indie game that needs one very talented 2D Game Artist behind it.
What’s on the table:
- Competitive pay
- Royalty package
- The opportunity to be the artist behind a game that will be a massive commercial success and be enjoyed by tens of millions of players
What you’ll be doing:
- Work on the development of a visual style, design and overall look of the project
- Create beautiful characters, assets and environments
- Develop visual concepts and ideas
- Contribute with artwork ideas toward communities and forums
- Get involved in the look and feel of further projects including animation, and marketing assets
- Reach your full potential with 2D and UI art for mobile games
- You will be doing way more than just art. Your ideas and opinions will be highly valued as long as you can produce graphics and assets yourself. But that’s the fun part, right?
Skills & Requirements
These are the things we would like to see in our talented and passionate Game Artist:
- Experience with traditional art and illustration techniques
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to create a variety of production-quality 2D art
- Capability to independently create concept sketches and final renderings/tweaks and animation
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Previous experience in game development and game art
- Experience with 3D software e.g. Maya / 3DS Max a plus
- Appreciation and understanding of User Interface design
- Working remotely is an option
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
To apply, please send you portfolio and CV to email@example.com.
About the Company
Independent studio based in Nottingham, UK.
Looking for talent now!