We are looking for a Cinematic Animator who understands game production and has a genuine interest in game development.
You will be working alongside the cinematic team to create believable high-quality cinematic animations. You will be working closely under the guidance of the Cinematic Director to achieve a consistent level of quality in cinematic sequences. You should have a good sense for dialogue-based performances as well as narrative.
You will be joining the team at a crucial time for the studio as we grow and develop our animation pipeline, which will offer a great career opportunity for the right candidate.
- Create high quality animations for characters, facial, props and vehicles for cinematics.
- Support the entire creative process, from initial prototyping to final delivery and polish using motion capture.
- Collaborate with other disciplines inside and outside of the Cinematic team.
- Ensure that your animation work functions as intended in the game.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ Years of experience in similar position, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
- Strong animation skills and comfortable with motion editing.
- Strong knowledge of Motion Builder / Maya.
- Previous experience working with motion capture data.
- A general understanding of rigging is very desirable to provide feedback to the Rigging team.
- Capable of meeting schedules and commit to delivery dates.
- Provide a demo showcasing your best animation work for game cinematics.
- Be a team player, open to take and offer feedback.
- Have the desire to make awesome games.
How to Apply
About the Company
Founded by industry legend Leslie Benzies, we are developing an ambitious and ground-breaking open-world multiplayer game that simulates and fuses the real world with the virtual.
A mix of experienced AAA veterans whose credits include some of the biggest-selling and most loved games of all time, and talented hungry new blood, we are dedicated to creating a creative environment where the best ideas flourish and everyone is able to contribute their best work and be recognised for it.
We have offices in Edinburgh, Los Angeles, and Budapest.