3D Digital Sculptor
- Create 3D Background, environment, (both licensed and proprietary) - design based on 2D concept and license guidelines, sculpting using Zbrush.
- Ability to accurately translate 2D artwork into 3D with the guidance of Art director
- Process 3D files for Prototype & Mold Making and create finished models.
- Review factory samples for accuracy and be able to provide visual comments / feedback
- Work on multiple projects at any given time within a fast-paced environment, and the ability to make necessary adjustments quickly while complying with art direction.
- Assist other team members within the department and organization as needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Master of Zbrush, and 3D general modeling software, photoshop
- Excellent communication skills – understand artistic directions and able to express verbally and visually. Able to assist and guide other artists whenever / wherever needed
- Knowledge of the dynamics and rules of composition
- Academic drawing skill and / or any other drawing skill is a plus
- Fluent in French or English
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com.
About the Company
We are a company based in Luxembourg, world- known for manufacturing high quality figures and statues inspired by Japanese entertainment franchises.