Level Artist (m/f/d)
As a vital member of a small Art team you will be working on state-of-the-art 3D SciFi games in a positive and productive environment. By close collaboration not only with Art but also with other teams like Game Design and Programming and mutual feedback you will further develop both technically and personally.
- Team up with dedicated Level Designers and Artists to ensure the gameplay spaces support story, mood and gameplay requirements
- Create cinematic space environments, gigantic space stations, vast asteroid fields and disasters of galactic proportions
- Unleash your imagination and get inspired by blockbuster movies
- See your work come to life in the Unreal Engine on Playstation4
Skills & Requirements
- You have demonstrated your ability to establish compelling environments for at least one AAA production
- Excellent sense of world building, including composition, propping and lighting
- Expert in Unreal world building, materials and lighting
- Knowledge of effective asset creation and optimization
- Comfortable with "kitbashing", preferably using 3DStudio Max
- Excellent team-oriented worker focused on reaching common goals, communicating with others, pushing quality and being proactive
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.
About the Company
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of three internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US and Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.