- Responsible for content production for a specific component of large site project.
- Shares in development of creative programming ideas.
- Identifies and manages resources and content assets.
- Works in cross-functional group to solve issues.
- Gathers, edits, and publishes content from internal teams or content providers meeting style guide, design, and editorial requirements which includes writing headlines.
- Manage web production changes (i.e. URL/text changes) that meet user and business goals.
- Manages production schedules.
Skills & Requirements
- Games or Technical experience – working in software or game development 2+ years
- 2+ years of Project Management Experience
- Running teams, creating schedules, and working in a Project Management software
- Demonstrated experience with content development, scheduling and budgeting required.
- Must be team player with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office and web content publishing tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications or a combination of work experience and education in a related field is required.
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!