Senior Concept Artist
- designing the world and elements of a video game (mainly locations and objects, occasionally characters and weapons),
- solving visual problems through concept art,
- co–operating with other team members responsible for the game environment (Level Artists, 3D Artists, Level Designers)
What are you looking for in a new job?
- INTERESTING PROJECTS – Two AAA games in the works, developed independently on the same technology with a total budget of $100 M.
- TIME TO LEARN – You get your own budget for conferences and workshops along additional days off to attend them.
- REAL IMPACT – Whether you are an industry veteran or a gifted young talent, your work and know-how can make a difference in the team and project.
- FUN & PARTIES – Arcades, barbecue, office canteen, and lots of consoles available all the time. Yummy food, loads of booze, and great music at company-wide parties.
- CHANCE TO TEACH – Share your expertise through the internal Mentoring Program or try yourself as a lecturer at the universities the company cooperates with.
- WORK FLEXIBILITY – We care for your work-life balance, so flexible work hours are always an option.
Skills & Requirements
What we expect from the candidates:
- excellent digital design skills, using a tablet, Adobe Photoshop, and pencil drawing,
- creative thinking and ability to translate ideas into images,
- excellent teamwork skills,
- excellent technique and knowledge of perspective, composition and color,
- familiarity with the latest trends and quality in contemporary film production and computer games and the ability to create works in such a style,
- commitment to the project and the will to seek the best solutions,
- knowledge of the game's production process and the needs arising from the fact that it is a game.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply via: https://techland.net/job-offers/senior-concept-artist
About the Company
Founded in 1991, Techland is a renowned global publisher, distributor, and developer of video games. Our titles – especially Dying Light and Dying Light: The Following as well as the Dead Island and the Call of Juarez game series – achieved an international success and won millions of fans. Dying Light, which launched in 2015, has been played by more than 8 million people to date. In 2016 the company joined the international publishing market as Techland Publishing, and announced development of two triple-A titles to be released within the next three years. Thanks to industry-leading specialists and use of latest technology, Techland is committed to delivering unforgettable experiences and innovative entertainment to players around the world.