As an Engineer on the Forge team, you will work on all aspects of a user-facing tool that contains many features for level design, modifying engine settings and game play scripting. You will need to work in an existing codebase to create systems to allow our users to leverage engine features and create new ones. The ideal candidate will enjoy finding new ways to leverage existing systems to enable content creators to do more.?
- Drive enhancement and development of new and existing tools in Forge.
- Coordinate with other teams to leverage their features in Forge or create new ones.
- Work with designers to plan new features and find ways to improve workflows.
- Work with producers to accurately schedule and coordinate cross-team to deliver polished, and comprehensive features
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Professional software engineering experience in C++
- Experience working with large and complex codebases
- Strong communication skills, with both technical and non-technical team members
- Previous game development or tools experience
- Shipped titles or experience supporting a released title
- Experience developing in a multi-player environment
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
- Familiarity using Lua as an embedded scripting language
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at email@example.com and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.