We are looking for an eager and dedicated Technical Artist for one of our projects. You will be working in our small tech art team where several of your co-workers have decades of valuable experience of shipping AAA style games. Together you face the challenging and fun task of realizing a brand new, rich and systemically complex game world in collaboration with the rest of the studio. You will also work with characters and effects, acting as the link between art and programmers.
Skills & Requirements
- Technical knowledge of game production
- Experience of working with Houdini
- At least three years of experience in game development
- Shipped minimum one game to PC or Console
- Good knowledge of pipelines and procedural production
- Solid general knowledge of scripting and set up of advanced rigs
- Be able to communicate across all disciplines and teams within the organization
- Passion for games
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with technical animation
- Experience with Unreal Engine and blueprints
- Knowledge of effects and post processing
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please visit the following link to apply via our website: https://www.sharkmob.com/environmentartist
Or contact out HR Director Jenny at email@example.com
About the Company
Good old fun - working with your passion and creating entertainment should be fun. If we have fun creating games, people will have fun playing them. Fun does not exist in a vacuum though. It takes balance, positive energy and an inclusive team.
Creative independence – to make great games and create worlds that resonate with players we need creative control of the core aspects of the game. We will always fight for the power and mandate to master our own projects.
Individual ownership - every team member should feel a true sense of ownership and feel responsible for the games success. At the end of the day we do this together and the contributions each and everyone does brings us closer to a great game!
These three things define the Sharkmob experience. We work hard to maintain this culture and we believe it is the key to making great games and creating a healthy place to work.