Senior 3D Artist
Wargaming Berlin are looking for a motivated and skilled Senior 3D Artist to join a Mobile project in our Berlin Studio. You will join an experienced team developing a new mobile game for millions of players. We are looking for someone who will push themselves as well as the whole team to the next level in performance, workflows, and quality.
The Senior 3D artist will report directly to the Creative Director.
What will you do?
- Create stunning 3D scenes and vehicles
- Translate concept and reference artwork into 3D game assets, setting a high-quality bar
- Help design, construct, document and implement pipeline procedures
- Prototype new techniques and processes
- Create high-poly and low-poly models and accompanying texture sets that use advanced shaders
- Help support off-site development partners
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to deliver innovation and drive quality
- Assist the Art Manager in planning within this discipline
Skills & Requirements
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of production art experience in the gaming industry
- At least 3 published games
- Proven ability to create exceptional stylized and realistic worlds
- Exceptional knowledge of 3D Modelling packages
- Expertise in Substance painter
- A great eye for detail, a strong understanding of composition & color theory
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Able to both take critique and give feedback internally and externally in a professional manner
- Diligent self-management around both individual and team tasks
- Strong organizational skills with adherence to optimization and asset management
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Unity development experience
- Traditional art skills (drawing, painting, sculpting, photography)
- Concept skills – Ability to visualize and concept with this discipline
- BA in art or related field or equivalent experience.
- Samples of your work displaying clean High Poly to Low Poly bakes, a strong understanding of material variation and stylized texturing.
- Passion for making and playing great mobile games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
How to Apply
To apply please follow this link: https://grnh.se/e58195891us
About the Company
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for multi-platform game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!