This is a contract position as a Conceptual Artist.
- Create concept art and design ideas for in-game environments, props, and architecture
- Collaborate within the team to design and layout gameplay spaces
- Work with Art Direction to establish look and feel
- Help set and maintain the high-quality bar of the studio
- Assist in estimating work scope for on-time milestone deliveries
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of AAA game development experience
- Advanced knowledge Photoshop and other 2D tools
- A keen eye for spatial composition, lighting, and building believable spaces
- The ability to take and give constructive criticism and maintain a professional demeanor
- Must be highly self-motivated and have the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Portfolio demonstrating strong proficiency as a Conceptual Environment Artist
- The ability to conceptualize realistic function and detail in fantastical elements
- Artistic and storytelling talent to capture the thematic drama and sense of a larger world
- Must be authorized to work in the United States for this position.
How to Apply
Submit a resume and online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Valkyrie Entertainment has been co-developing games with our partners since 2003, we take enormous pride in the high-quality bar we set for ourselves and deliver to our clients. Because of this, we have been very fortunate to work on some of the biggest titles and franchises out there like God of War, Forza Motorsport, League of Legends, and Batman... just to name a few.
Our studio is located in the heart of downtown Seattle with Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Seattle Waterfront, several theaters, Metro transit system, and many culinary delights all within just a few blocks walking distance.