This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
We are looking for a talented animator to create and implement compelling and believable in-game animations using keyframe and/or motion capture. The candidate must be an effective communicator, a strong collaborator and have a passion for making great characters and experiences.
Skills & Requirements
- Create and implement high quality animations for in-game characters
- Work closely with the animation director and feature guardians to execute the defined animation style for the project
- Collaborate with other animators to deliver a consistent and high bar for animation quality
- Collaborate with other disciplines to deliver incredible character experiences
Qualifications and Skills
- Highly proficient with Maya - Experience with and proven ability in successfully creating, editing and implementing animation using Maya.
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and how best to adapt those to create believable characters and experiences
- The ability to understand the needs of gameplay animation from multiple perspectives; animation quality, design requirements, and player experience and expectations
- Experience working with one or more game engines
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Having shipped at least one AAA game
- Motionbuilder experience
- Python or Mel scripting experience
- A passion for the Halo Universe
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!