Lighting Artist (m/f/d)
Being part of small art team you will work in a positive and productive environment on state of the art 3D games for consoles. Collaboration and mutual feedback will help you to grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at Fishlabs shares one common goal: to create a great visual experience - in a relaxed environment where team members have the time to learn from each other, and everyone plays an important role in the development of our upcoming state of the art games.
- Working together with a dedicated team of Sci-Fi enthusiasts towards a common goal
- Cinematic lighting of space environments, gigantic space metropoles, vast asteroid fields and disasters of galactic proportions
- Creating an atmosphere inspired by blockbuster movies, with a focus on complex exterior lighting
- See your work come to life in the Unreal Engine on Playstation4
Skills & Requirements
- You have demonstrated your ability to establish an atmospheric mood for at least one AAA production in the Unreal Engine
- Your work supports both visual quality and gameplay
- Strong understanding of lighting theory, lighting tools and pipeline
- Able to deconstruct lighting, materials, shaders and textures in a physically based renderer to establish appropriate color correct values
- Strong understanding of postprocessing in Unreal
- Excellent teamworker focussing on reaching a common goal, communicating, pushing quality and being proactive
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
About the Company
For more than 15 years Deep Silver FISHLABS has been creating compelling games that have been brought to life on millions of screens across the globe. We joined the Deep Silver / Koch Media family in late 2013 and, since then, we have continuously raised the quality bar. Today, we are one of three internal development studios run by our parent company, alongside Deep Silver Volition in the US and Deep Silver Dambuster Studio in the UK.
We specialize in high-end 3D games for consoles and PC. With a strong development history and award-winning portfolio of mobile games; such as blockbuster space-action shooter Galaxy on Fire: Manticore and the tactical zombie brawler Dead Island: Survivors; we are currently developing thrilling titles for the PS4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.