Producer – Event Programming
This is a 40 hour work-week contract opportunity with our Game Studio client in Redmond, WA.
Our client is looking for an experienced producer that has documented experience working with high profile events and conventions
- Drive and manage all deliverables for the Event Programming V-Team
- Work closely with the HE events programming manager to set weekly agendas and action items
- Act as main POC with the HE Event Programming team (Jason Smith & DJ Blue)
- Facilitate all questions & feedback back and forth between the two companies
- Manage and source key internal personnel for onsite Panels and workshops
- POC for internal Xbox Teams: GamePass, Mixer, MS Stores STEM
- Coordinate with internal teams on deliverables
- Coordinate with HE to provide logistic support for internal teams presence at event
- Work with key stakeholders to “produce” all Client led panels
- Drive presentation assets, manage panelist attendance
- Oversee implementation of “Gaming Area” from an Xbox/Client perspective
- Delivering game titles, Profiles, XBL permissions, and unlocked game content to HE
- Work with internal Xbox/Client teams to acquire all permissions and content
- Coordinate with HCS team and onsite CO/TO to implement competitive gaming at each event
- Act as liaison between Event Programming V-Team, Community, and the Aloha Creative team
- Provide updates to Aloha Leads and V-Team on current status of Event Programming
- On-Site Event Programming manager at all 5 locations
- In coordination with HE, manage event programming on location
- Make sure Client panels run smoothly
- On point for questions/breakdowns in gameplay arena
- Help manage special talent on site (Steve, Jen, Aaron, etc)
Skills & Requirements
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Highly organized with high skill in One Note, Teams, and Excel. Must be able to track and document multiple work streams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous work experience doing events with large game studios and enterprise companies
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!