CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Gameplay Animator to join our outstanding team in Krakow. The person on this position will be responsible for character animation as well as for animations of other in-game objects. CD PROJEKT RED combines work in a dynamic and highly creative environment with the possibility to directly influence the development of critically acclaimed AAA video games. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Creating high-quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip’s and doubts to the Animation Director.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Solving everyday problems.
- Mentoring and supporting other team members.
- Understanding the animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparing of keyframe animation assets.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years of documented experience with one AAA titles or 3 years in a film industry.
- Good knowledge of using Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation biped/quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Outstanding verbal and written interpersonal communication skills.
- Both cinematic and gameplay experience is a big plus.
- Personal animation is a big plus.
- Passion for games and in general for animation!
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Artists and designers should enclose a demo-reel or link to an online portfolio to their application.
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our studio based in Krakow, Poland.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby consent to the processing of personal data in my application by CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw for ongoing recruiting process”.
Information on processing of your personal data
Your personal data controller is CD PROJEKT S.A. with its registered seat in Warsaw, Poland, ul. Jagiellońska 74, 03-301 Warszawa. Your personal data will be processed in particular to invite you to our recruitment process and to conduct the process, which includes negotiating conditions of employment. We respect your privacy rights i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit its processing, transfer it, a right not to be a subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and to object to the processing of your personal data (you will find more details about processing of your personal data in this privacy notice).
About the Company
We offer you:
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Ambitious and independent, we made international big leagues with the globally acclaimed The Witcher series. Over 25 million copies sold and more than a 1000 awards garnered later, we still, and more than ever, believe in gamer-centric video game development and building an honest, bilateral connection with gamers. Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen. We started our journey as a bunch of dreamers in 2002; there are over 500 of us now and we’re still growing and looking for people who can help us pack an even bigger punch. We’re headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, and we have offices in Cracow, Wroclaw and Los Angeles. We’re stock exchange listed, but we never allow this to put any brakes on our creative momentum.