Senior Concept Artist
Designing the world and elements of a video game (mainly locations and objects, occasionally characters and weapons). Co–operating with the team creating the game environment (Level Artists, 3D Artists, Level Designers) during forging of the artistic vision into the game, taking part in design locations/objects and solving visual problems through concept arts.
What are you looking for in a new job?
There is one thing below we can’t provide…
- INTERESTING PROJECTS – Two AAA games in the works, developed independently on the same technology with a total budget of $100 M.
- TIME TO LEARN – You get your own budget for conferences and workshops along additional days off to attend them.
- REAL IMPACT – Whether you are an industry veteran or a gifted young talent, your work and know-how can make a difference in the team and project.
- FUN & PARTIES – Arcades, barbecue, office canteen, and lots of consoles available all the time. Yummy food, loads of booze, and great music at company-wide parties.
- HARRAN OFFICE - A fully-equipped room just for you. Barbed wire, UV lights and other anti-zombie measures included.
- CHANCE TO TEACH – Share your expertise through the internal Mentoring Program or try yourself as a lecturer at the universities the company cooperates with.
- WORK FLEXIBILITY – We care for your work-life balance, so flexible work hours are always an option.
Skills & Requirements
What we expect from the candidates:
- excellent digital design skills, using a tablet, Adobe Photoshop, and pencil drawing,
- creative thinking,
- excellent teamwork skills,
- ability to translate ideas into images,
- excellent technique, knowledge of anatomy, perspective, composition and color,
- familiarity with the latest trends and quality applicable in contemporary film productions and computer games and the ability to create works in such a style,
- commitment to the project and the will to seek the best solutions,
- knowledge of the game's production process and the needs arising from the fact that it is a game.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please apply via: https://techlandjobs.com/openings/senior-concept-artist-286
About the Company
Founded in 1991, Techland is a renowned global publisher, distributor, and developer of video games. Our titles – especially Dying Light and Dying Light: The Following as well as the Dead Island and the Call of Juarez game series – achieved an international success and won millions of fans. Dying Light, which launched in 2015, has been played by more than 14 million people to date. In 2016 the company joined the international publishing market as Techland Publishing, and announced development of two triple-A titles: Dying Light 2 and fantasy action RPG game. Thanks to industry-leading specialists and use of latest technology, Techland is committed to delivering unforgettable experiences and innovative entertainment to players around the world.