Dynamics Artist needed for contract opportunity with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA.
Artist position that specializes in developing dynamic assets to be used for physics and interactive gameplay experiences. Experience with 3D modeling, rigging, animation and scripting with an eye for detail to create realistically transforming and deforming elements. Strong collaboration and communication skills are also required to work closely with multiple disciplines including art and design. Technical Art experience is a plus
- Build and develop dynamic assets based off specific requirements and performance needs.
- Take existing/given art assets and setup to be dynamic with desired behaviors and functionality.
- Develop rigs and animations for assets.
- Coordinate with design to help develop gameplay assets.
- Troubleshoot dynamic assets to ensure desired behaviors as well as meeting memory budgets and performance goals.
- Ensure all dynamic assets meet production technical standards requirements.
Skills & Requirements
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with Autodesk Maya required, Photoshop and/or Substance Designer preferred.
- Modern game development principles and techniques.
- Rigging, skinning and animation of objects that involve physics-based motion and mechanics.
- Able to understand technical concepts and be able to quickly get up to speed on new content tools pipelines.
- Time management and communication skills.
- Scripting experience preferred in one or more of the following areas: Python, Mel, Lua
How to Apply
Please send me your resume/portfolio link and the best time and number to chat!
**Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and sit on-site at our client in Redmond, WA**
About the Company
We are a global organization specialized in HR staffing. We have a specialized team focused on creative and game studios in the Seattle area.
We’ll find you your best fit. Let’s start looking for your dream job!