Cinematic Systems Designer
A truly fascinating opportunity for a tech-savvy gaming storyteller! We’re looking for a Cinematic Systems Designer.
In this role you will use your talents to design cinematics and systems, collaborating with Art and Production leads using visual scripting and working within a timeline editor. The cinematic designer should have an in-depth knowledge of visual scripting, cinematic systems, game engines, animation, cinematography, blocking, characters and editing, as well as a basic understanding of program languages to design and deploy cinematic components. You’ll design features while tools are coming online, identify and address gaps.
Skills & Requirements
- Use visual scripting to integrate and design cinematic systems
- Work with the director and leads to identify needed cinematic components to integrate and execute cinematic assets, characters, stages and audio needed for the scene(s) and systems
- Design, block, stage, and create in-game cinematic sequences from scripts and storyboards
- Work independently and with engineering to identify improvements and integration of tools and overcome technical challenges
- Keep health checks on scenes and cinematic systems.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with your team
- Experience with visual scripting and systems building
- Basic knowledge of program languages (C#, C++, Python)
- Experience with 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max, Motionbuilder)
- Experience using a sequencer within engines such as UE4/Unity/Crytek
- Non-linear editing experience such as Premier, Avid, FinalCut
- Bachelor’s degree in arts/film/computer science or equivalent
- Camera & Character animation experience
- Passion for storytelling
How to Apply
Please send resumes and portfolios to email@example.com
Please note this position does not offer any kind of visa sponsorship
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.