We’re SYBO and we are here to build awesome things.
We live to make stuff that you want to play by crafting coolness out of chaos. We're the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
At the moment we are looking to strengthen our artistic forces with a skilled VFX Artist that also knows other parts of the pipeline.
What will you do?
- Produce real time visual effects in Unity for future Mobile Games.
- Work Closely with the Art Director, Animators and Game Designers to visualise and design effects.
- Work with Game Engineers to implement effects.
- Help with different aspects of the product when needed.
Sounds interesting? Take a look at the description - and let us know if you are the one.
Skills & Requirements
- At least 3 years of visual effects experience.
- Been working with stylized/toony graphics for mobile games.
- Experience with Unity and the different effects tools
- Ability to make simulated and drawn 2D sprites in Flash, After Effects, Photoshop, and/or other tools
- Work with an art direction and be able to push the visual effects to support it.
- Understand how to make effects clearly communicate to the player what is happening in the game
- Experience with modelling and simple rigging in Autodesk Maya
- Work in other areas of the production as a 3D generalist when needed.
- A knock out vfx reel and portfolio with examples of 3d art
These things are nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of C#
- Experience with mobile friendly effect tools for Unity
- Experience in creating traditional 2D animated effects
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
About the Company
At SYBO we forge brands worthy of dedication -
Our core values are: Solid Products, working in a Synced Community, Performance Matters, Passionate Colleagues and doing Daily High Fives!
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- A chance to do the work of your life
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
We also have...
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Balanced lunch buffet
- Currently 20+ nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
We're SYBO, a mobile studio based in Copenhagen, and makers of the most downloaded mobile game in the world, Subway Surfers, with over 2 billion installs - that's a big chunk of the world's population!
Loveable characters, vibrant environments and finely-tuned gameplay that keeps you coming back - that's what we're about. We live to bring these imaginative worlds to life, by crafting games and experiences that people love to play and engage with.
At SYBO we build brands worthy of devotion - we are the sum of all our parts and our staff are the beating heart of everything we make and do.
Our core values are: We believe in Solid Products, we work in a Synced Community, we make our Performance Matter, we are Passionate Colleagues and we do Daily High Fives!