Would you like to be a Lead Artist in creating art for games that also would enable you to broaden your portfolio significantly? Quickspin's Artists works in small agile teams and makes awesome 2D art in a wide variety of themes in a 3-4 month game production. Hands-on. Diverse. And a lot of fun. Did we mention that you will be having your work seen by millions of people?
About the role
The Quickspin family is now looking for a driven Lead Artist to join the family here in our brand new office, in central Stockholm. As a Lead Artist at Quickspin you will play a key role in one of our game teams. You will devise the slot game’s visual style and participate in the production of all visual material throughout the game’s development - from concept to final product. You will work closely with the Art Director and Producer to make the game as visually appealing and fun to play as possible. Being the Lead Artist, you will encourage and motivate your fellow artists while delivering quality 2D artwork. You will work in a casual and fun atmosphere, where the pace is high and all voices matter.
Skills & Requirements
Sakura Fortune - one of our great games with amazing 2D art that our artists has made!
Required qualifications and experience
- Have at least +2 years of experience as a Lead Artist or from other relevant areas.
- Can show a strong portfolio with a wide range of high quality artwork in different styles.
- Have proven skill in designing and producing possible game elements like logos, fonts, texts, frames, buttons.
- Have a keen eye for color harmonies, lighting and material rendering.
- You are driven, creative and organised with an interest for game development.
- You possess good leader skills and is able to speak up and motivate others.
- Extensive experience in Photoshop and other relevant software.
We consider it a plus if you have
- Working with game graphics and the technologies used in game development, it´s capabilities and limitations.
- 3D modeling, texturing, lighting and rendering.
- Using relevant effect or animation software and plugins e.g. After Effects, Particular.
- Slot development experience.
Who are you and what do we offer
We are seeking a positive, creative, and self-motivated person that strives to set the bar higher than anyone else and help us create the richest slot gaming experience in the world. You are a natural team player with leader abilities who speaks up and have plenty of ideas. In return we offer an excellent package, a challenging and rewarding job in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries there is. We are also proud to say that we have an exceptionally high employee satisfaction index, flexible hours and the opportunity to have your work seen and enjoyed by millions of users world-wide. Curious to see what kind of awesome stuff you would be creating? Check out our Artstation!
How to Apply
Please apply via this link!
Hope to see you soon!
About the Company
Quickspin is a Swedish game studio developing high-quality video slots for the free to play, social and the online gambling market.
We are a team of passionate slot enthusiasts who keep pushing boundaries through innovative gameplay which can be seen throughout our games portfolio.
We always strive to offer the best possible gaming experience, and we are as dedicated to our customers as we are to our craft.
To put it simply, we create awesome video slots that the players love!