Jr Graphic Designer (Stylized)
Recent grads in Seattle area preferred!
- Directs and designs overall ""look and feel"" of software applications, web sites/applications and print media.
- Development of integrated brand strategy, visual design concepts, product attributes, and iconography.
- Supports the team in utilizing current and emerging scripting technologies. May develop publishing tracking systems, conversion tools, automation tools and procedures. Evaluates and acquires imaging content.
Skills & Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience with proven ability to lead and direct design styles and efforts.
- Fluency with standard and dynamic design software packages (Photoshop, Flash, etc) required.
- Ability to discuss and present an in-depth knowledge of typography is preferred.
- Strong communication skills along with ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment required.
- Must have strong attention to detail and be able to work as a team player.
- Portfolio review required.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Industrial Design or related area required.
- A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor's degree.
How to Apply
Please send portfolios/resumes to Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Aquent offers a broad range of staffing services to help global companies add technical expertise to their marketing and creative departments, increase the bandwidth of their in-house teams, and achieve higher quality creative work. To learn more about Aquent's full range of services please visit http://aquent.com.