We are looking for an experienced Business Administrator to provide team support for a high volume and fast paced business. Someone who is motivated, has a passion for customer service and serves others with a friendly, professional and approachable attitude. You will not only be partnering with the manager in day to day calendaring support, but you will also partner with the Executive Assistant for other Game Studios.
Skills & Requirements
- Provide calendar support
- Provide general team support
- Partner on space projects/management across Studios
- Help with Leadership Team offsites
- Employee onboarding and offboarding
- Fulfill equipment and supply requests
- Complete special projects as needed
- Event management – Morale events, Team meetings, etc.
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Exercise sound judgment with maturity, tact, diplomacy, integrity, and professionalism in every transaction
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information
- Strong ability to use good judgement and flexibility when prioritizing and juggling multiple projects at the same time
- Team player – collaborate with others across disciplines and businesses
- Can do, positive attitude
- Flexible schedule as needed
How to Apply
Please share your updated resume and the Portfolio Link (If Applicable) at email@example.com and accordingly we will call back.
About the Company
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is a global staffing, IT consulting & managed services firm with more than 33 offices worldwide. Within these offices, DISYS employs industry problem solvers who have the expertise to understand industry staffing issues but also possess the knowledge to locate inefficiencies, design and implement game-changing automation and other IT service offerings. Whether it is bridging or replacing legacy systems, moving an enterprise to the cloud, creating automated technology to streamline compliance or turning raw data into actionable information, DISYS is dedicated to enabling its clients to work smarter and more efficiently even in the smallest, most mundane of business tasks.