West Studio is looking for a talented and passionate Project Manager. Under the guidance of the Creative Director, the Project Manager will work closely with our Art Directors, Clients and Artists to ensure our projects maintain the highest quality while consistently staying on budget and schedule.
- Create and oversee project schedules
- Support the Creative Director and Art Directors with production ensuring timely and quality deliveries
- Manage project documentation including: NDAs, Artist Contracts, SOWs, etc.
- aintain and grow the West Studio Artist Database
- Research, recruit and hire Artists (primarily independent contractors)
- Manage and process all Artist invoices
- Strong understanding of computers and networks
- Curate and manage the Guest Artist Series (online inspirational digital painting demos)
- Assisting in the management of studio events
- Order office supplies
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum five years of professional project management experience, working on creative projects preferably in the entertainment industry
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines and expectations
- A positive attitude that will help to encourage and empower the studio’s creative goals
- A disciplined workflow, but flexible enough to pivot when needed
- A passion for the creative development of video games, film, television, commercials, graphic novels, etc.
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus
- Experience managing projects in Airtable is a plus
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About the Company
Located in Pasadena, California, West Studio is a concept art and visual development house focused on world-building and IP development for the entertainment industry. The studio is comprised of a worldwide network of artists headed up by veteran Creative Director and CEO Tyler West. Learn more at: www.weststudio.com