Duration: Full Time or Contract
Location: Liverpool, UK
We’re looking for Technical Artists of all levels to work with our experienced team on an exciting new console title.
The successful candidate will work with the art and programming teams to develop and maintain asset pipelines by:
- Working with the art, programming and design team to support their day-to-day roles.
- Helping to develop tools to improve workflow efficiencies for 3D and 2D Artists.
- Debug and assist fixing art issues within the game.
- Ensure art asset production is efficient at each step through the pipeline.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience of using 3rd party engines such as Unity or Unreal Engine
- A solid understanding of 3D and 2D art pipelines within games
- A good knowledge of 3D art tools such as 3ds Maya or Max and 2D Art tools such as Photoshop
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python or Mel.
- An understanding of shaders.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Houdini
How to Apply
If you think you meet the requirements and are interested in working with the team then send your CV and a demo reel to firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
With almost 100 staff at Lucid, each with unrivalled experience, our team have worked on some of the biggest gaming franchises to come out of the UK in the last 20 years. From PS1 classics such as Formula 1 97, the BAFTA winning Project Gotham Racing franchise through to recent blockbusters such as Blur and James Bond 007 : Blood Stone we’ve contributed to some of biggest selling games of the last two decades.
Established in February 2011 by senior developers from Bizarre Creations, Lucid has set itself out to be a small team with big ideas and the skills to deliver them.
Our performance over the past few years has proved we are just that. We’ve successfully won contracts to build dynamic new IP, settled ourselves into a shiny new office in the heart of Liverpool’s creative quarter and completed a number of technically challenging work-for-hire contracts.