- Responsible for animating 3D character models, handle key frame animations and facial/lip sync animations.
- Demonstrate a broad range of 3D animation principles, animating characters and objects to meet the required direction in creating the overall look, attitude and style of the production.
- Work collaboratively to meet production objectives, deadlines and quotas, ensuring open communication with other managers and team members.
Skills & Requirements
- Should be a mid-level or senior level animator position.
- 3+ years related entertainment industry experience.
- Brings high level of artistic / animation accomplishment to the solution of artistic problems.
- Determines the best method of completing tasks that fall within the scope of normal responsibilities.
- Proficiency in Maya is a must.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
- Relocation assistance is offered
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and show reel link to email@example.com
Note: We are based in Kathmandu, Nepal.
About the Company
Incessant Rain Animation Studios is a one stop creative solution with a diverse team of artistic and technical talents. Founded in January 2008, we today house a passionate and creative team to produce world class animation and visual effects for features, television, games and much more. Our production studio is situated at the foothills of the Himalayas, Nepal.