CGI Virtual Stylist/Interior Designer
The Virtual Stylist – CGI is responsible for providing the architectural feel and lifestyle for the 3D rooms to be used in photo-realistic imagery for all Company sales channels. This position is also responsible for partnering with our external CGI agency and internal business partner to ensure the highest quality imaging that is on-trend and inspires our consumer.
Primary Job Functions
- Partner with leadership to produce best in class photo realistic imagery that inspires our customer to make a buying decision; ensure that all photo realistic imagery meets or exceeds the look of real photography.
- Attend furniture markets to obtain a clear understanding of the Company’s products and associations so that product features are highlighted and that all content needed to sell the product is captured in the CGI/3D production.
- Work with management to develop look and feel of 3D homes for photo realistic imagery, including selecting wall colors, floor colors, architecture of spaces and lighting that will enhance the Company’s product line.
- Work closely with external CGI company to approve all photo realistic images and ensure they are on-trend and meet the Company’s brand standards.
- Continuously conduct research and make recommendations to ensure the Company remains on trend and that we are thought leaders in the industry.
- Demonstrate the Company’s Core and Growth Values in the performance of all job functions.
Skills & Requirements
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE IN TAMPA OFFICE
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Merchandising or related field or equivalent work experience, Required
- 3 years’ experience in 3D design, product development, merchandising and interior design, Required
- Photography Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in 3D Studio Max, Sketchup, AutoCAD
- Strong project management skills
- Knowledge of multiplatform strategies that include digital, social, web and mass media campaigns on local, regional and national levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Document management system
- Analytical and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Please send resume and portfolio to Anna at AGoldthorp@ashleyfurniture.com
About the Company
Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. is the largest manufacturer of furniture in the world. Established in 1945, Ashley offers one of the industry’s broadest product assortments to retail partners in 123 countries.
Design, Build, Deliver:
Using our internationally acclaimed in-house design team, we create the look without paying expensive design fees. Then, by adhering to some of the most efficient production standards in the world, we can maximize productivity and minimize waste, generating additional savings for you. Finally, all orders are filled from strategically located regional warehouses and are serviced by our own fleet of trucks, the largest in the industry.